Intensify is a spell that doubles the effect of the next spell you cast. By itself the spell has no effect, but when combined with other spells it provides clear benefits.
The cooldown on Intensify, without Nanzuum Mana Cube, is 3 hours.
This preparatory enchantment boosts any subsequent spell (while cutting a few days off the caster's lifespan).
- Combining Intensify with Endurance will double the amount of time that Endurance is active for. This is especially good for TAP attackers to use prior to taking a long break from the game.
- Combining Intensify with Fireblade will increase your TAP attack damage by a factor of 6 for 30 seconds. This is a good way for TAP attackers to get by difficult Guardian encounters.
- Combining Intensify with Dark Alchemy will double the amount of gold that Dark Alchemy yields. This is probably the most effective way to use Intensify for lower level Heroines grinding gold to advance.
- Combining Intensify with Tap Life will increase your DPS attack damage by a factor of 4 for 15 minutes. This is a good way for DPS attackers to get by difficult Guardian encounters.
- Combining Intensify with Invigorate has no effect, except to remove the cooldown time so you can cast it again.
- Combining Intensify with itself ("stacking") multiplies its power for when you finally combine it with another spell. Itensify can stack with itself up to 5 times (2x, 4x, 8x, 16x, 32x, 64x), with 64x being the highest multiplier you can obtain.